Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, October 24, 2011

I apologize.

I was distracted from my work today.  I was working happily on the next post I intend to present you when my mom got home and became pissy at me because there were three dishes that I couldn't fit into the dishwasher with the other dishes.
The three dishes were:
1. A spoon.
2. A small pot.
3. A large cup.

She yelled at me to finish the dishes, which I did(but I was NOT happy about it), and then my mom was angered by my annoyance at being the only person doing the dishes now.  So she yelled at me as usual, failing to say anything that would calm me down.

So when I got back upstairs I did not feel like doing any more work on it.

I apologize for the inconvenience and will have a new, entertaining post up before you know it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to eat these corndogs covered in zesty italian dressing while I openly despise the sounds of the television and laughter coming from my mother's bedroom.

I'm sorry for not having a post for you, so here are some pictures of random stuff I have near me.

My screensaver.

My TV and bookcase. Yes, those are My Little Pony toys on top of my bookcase.

My cat Purdy. She is old and flabby.

My corndogs and my Tamagotchis.

My bedside table with my cellphone, regular phone, and a little flower light. I think the alarm clock says 7:08.

No comments:

Post a Comment