Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Like a mini-boss!


In my younger years of schooling I had one of my earliest "like a boss" moments.  We were just learning cursive and my teacher was having us practice by writing one letter on the board.  She let me choose my letter.
I chose capital 'J'.

If any of you are still familiar with what a capital 'J' looks like, then you understand how difficult this little mission of mine was going to be.


Nevertheless, I persevered.  Even as the teacher openly began to mock me and did not silence the other children when they giggled at me.





It was I, however, who had the last laugh!




What now bitches?!

No comments:

Post a Comment