Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I dream of Zombies

I've had a lot of zombie-related dreams in my life, but my favorite is one where I kill a zombie with my hands and two colored pencils.  It's weird though, because I remember what color both of the colored pencils were.





There have also been many plans made by many people about how they would survive in dire, zombie-apocalypse scenarios.  One day my Cisco class made plans for survival.

We went outside that day because we were doing a geo-cashing game to find something our teacher had hidden. (I was the first to find it because I have fracking Eagle Eyes. Jussayin') 


After everyone had found it, we went around exploring the area.  There was a sort of theatre-like spot at the top of the hill with a gate going around the back section, with some huge, sturdy trees that could definitely hold some tree-houses.  We would set up wire traps at the bottom of the trees and the WalMart wasn't all that far away.  We could definitely send a team for weapon, trap, medical supplies, and ammo retrieval until we had enough to make a trek to a safe-haven.


(My friend Holly is an artist and a writer, so I'm going to use her description so you get a better idea of what I am talking about.
"It was a clearing perched atop a slope, complete with ample tree cover and a small pond as an endless supply of water. The foliage and thick shrubbery bore many hiding places if the situation were to ever arise. A chain link fence surrounded the perimeter--save the slope leading to the East Campus building--which would serve as much needed protection if any walkers were to find their way to our camp while we were distracted. Although a weak type of fence, the noise of the walkers incessantly ramming their bodies against it would surely alert someone. A zip line could also be fashioned from the trunk of a high tree to the roof of the vocational building; a quick escape is the best escape!")


Holly as a cartoon.

Seems pretty awesome, right?


Yes, because it's a great idea.


I will not be apart of it though.  I have already decided that merely being a good shot with a pistol is not enough to keep me alive in the zombie apocalypse.


I have dealt with the fact that I will have to die when it starts so I don't suffer from the inevitable eating of my body by their vicious ..... probably rotten, yellow-red teeth.


Sorta like this.

It also seems that I have some sort of psychic power when it comes to zombies.  
When my brother used to play Left 4 Dead for my entertainment; I would be able to warn him when he was about to face a particularly special zombie, like the Tank or the Witch.




I'm a gotdarn psychic!

Speaking of being a zombie-psychic, my friends and I have all had dreams of the apocalypse.  This isn't big news until I tell you the creepy part.


In my dreams, I never see my friends.




In their dreams, they see each other, but never me.






We've decided that I either cause the apocalypse and conquer the world, or I get killed early on.  I am leaning towards the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment