Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

That was awesome.

Okay, I had the coolest dream last night!

It started out with me getting a letter informing me that my blog was really popular(which was super-cool), when my parents asked me what it was.  This would normally be a point of panic, but then I told them something along the lines of, "It's just something I like, being called awesome."

Then they congratulated ME(and they sounded genuine and really excited about it, which hasn't really happened before either, so that was awesome), but it was kind of weird of them to do because they had no idea it was my work.

The second part of the dream started after that point.  Apparently the next Pokemon game is going to be a revamp of Red and Blue(which is cool).  It has a new battle mechanic where you can control your pokemon if it's about to be hit in order to dodge(and that was awesome)!

I spent the second section of my dream playing this new game. Until the end of section two, when, in the real world(in the dream world) a little piece of shit boy did that thing where he licks his hand and tries to put it on someone's face(which infuriates me to no end as I write of it).  He did not touch me; I moved his arm up as I walked by, but still(grow the hell up, kid-in-my-dream).

So began part three of my dream.  My brother, me, and some girl whose identity I wasn't sure of, were waiting for an elevator.  While waiting, I decided there was something I still had to do on this floor.
I then announced to my two allies,
"I'm gonna go punch that kid."

The girl said,
"Oh no, don't do that."

But her voice was very monotone, so I could tell she was actually cheering me on.

So I start walking back to this kid and he sees me walking towards him and he starts trying to get away.  I grab him though, and then I force his own arm to punch himself in the face(which was cool).  Then I decide that the resistance of his arm trying NOT to hit himself in the face, was preventing the punches from being very effective.  So I start punching him myself(which was awesome).  I finally let him go, and then I put my arms up like a freaking boxing champion and everyone cheers.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment