Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, October 28, 2011

I was confuzzled.

I'm sure SOMEONE has noticed that the time stamps on my posts have been... how should I put it...
Let's just say, "The time stamps were completely wrong. So wrong, in fact, that everyone on the earth would be confused if they actually paid attention to that kind of thing."

Luckily, I fixed it.  I figured out where exactly I could change my time information and found out that I was set on Pacific when I should have been on Eastern.  Whoopsies.

At least it is fixed.  I will no longer be confused by my incorrect time labels and my brain can continue on without threat of spontaneous combustion.


No comments:

Post a Comment