Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, October 17, 2011

That many?! Awesome!

On Saturday I got 77 a lot of page views. This made me delightfully happy. The more views I get the happier I will be. Unfortunately, I am not a pushy person and would not just promote my blog everywhere I go, so this is probably the largest number of views I will ever really know. Thank you all for giving me these.



Ha! I had to redo the picture because I got more page views! That made me happy and kinda agitated at the same time. (I do not like being required to redo something, even if it DOES help me maintain  accuracy.)


I feel like I should have made the smile bigger...
Eh screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment