Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Canadia



On Friday, one of my friends decided that, to her, I was now Canadian.  I decided to promote this for the whole weekend by changing my profile picture to the Canadian flag and saying "Eh" all the time.

I know that is very retarded and stereotypical.  (But it was funny)
I apologize to any Canadians who were displeased with my actions.  I'm friends with a Canadian... If that helps any... She was also accidentally an illegal immigrant.  They found out when she went for her license.  Don't worry though, she's a citizen now and has been for years.

On Saturday, I believe I gave google a new weird search.
(I looked up "how would a Canadian say, "I'm going to the bathroom?"")
(Also, ironically enough, the Dan vs. Canada episode played on the Hub that night. No joke.)

Anywho, yesterday was my final day being a Canadian.  I celebrated by wearing a sombrero, eating oatmeal for breakfast, and watching the Walking Dead premiere. (I was gonna do two of those things anyway. I love zombies and sombreros. Hm. I want a zombrero. That's awesome sounding.)



Again real Canadians, I apologize.

Although.... I suppose I could let this be punishment for the monster you unleashed on the United States.


Do you know how many Bieber-zombies I've had to kill?! ...Well the answer is none, because zombies don't exist yet.
BUT WHEN THEY DO!!! CANAAAAADAAAAAAA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment