Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

STYLE. -shing sparkle sparkle-

I swear, ever since I figured out that I'm actually over 50% german I've been absorbing as much as I could regarding german style. Which is, thankfully enough, incredibly easy for me to imitate because they basically wear the same style of clothes I'm used to wearing. -phew- Dodged a bullet there. Thought I would have to go all out and change my ingrained definition of style.

It's pretty easy, if you wanna know what I found out about the style over there I'll tell you now, because I'm not gonna look for it again.

Basically, what they said is that there's a lot of floral print and bright colors with blue jeans, jackets/long-sleeved shirts, and scarves. European people are really big on scarves. I don't know why, but it might have something to do with the fact that they're cute and cozy. Also, if you're like me and you get cold ALL the time it's easy as hell to imitate a style based around the necessary garments for colder temperatures.

Blah blah blah; I'm going german crazy and I have nothing entertaining to say.


p.s. Does it count as being a crazy cat lady if the cats are just in a videogame?

No comments:

Post a Comment