Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My soul still has some 'child' in it.

I have some very childish tendencies.  I think the only reason for this is that, like most people, my childhood had some problems.  The difference, however, is that my mind is stuck into an optimistic temperament.  So my older self continually acts like this.




Sometimes nothing at all is all it takes to make me extremely happy.





1. I went to see the Phineas and Ferb Disney Live show when it came to Huntington.  My two little sisters and my mom enjoyed it just as much as I did.



I love Dr. Doofenshmirtz.  If I could have, I would have gotten his autograph.


2. My little sister likes to leave all of her kid's books in the downstairs bathroom.  On a side note, I sometimes read children's books.




3. My childish attitude actually makes younger children adore me, I would be a good babysitter if not for the fact that I tire easily.  I can play for 2 minutes and then I'm worn out.  So that, coupled with the fact that some children annoy me, is why I will never be a babysitter or daycare worker.

4. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else has ever acted like I do and were arrested for suspicion of drug use.

5. Thankfully a lot of the things I like are just as appreciated by other child-at-heart, young adults.

Like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.



A lot of people don't like Princess Celestia because of the conspiracy that she's a hellion that has been granted total control over the world and it's inhabitants.


I, however, think she's awesome and she is my second-favorite character after Fluttershy.
I may like her because she's 'The Boss'.



6. I don't really care what anyone thinks of my taste in television programming and I continue to occasionally awaken myself for reruns of Sonic X.  I haven't been doing that lately however, as I find the internet more suited to seeing the episodes I want to see, when I want to see them.

Ever sit through the japanese episodes of early morning kids programming?






These instances are the kind of things you encounter, but much more and more often.

I love it.  Those crazy japanese people... honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment