Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And so it begins...

I don't like introductions, so here, I'll just do whatever and hope that someone is on the caring side.

I graduated from high school just this year.  My friends have all taken off and gotten into their colleges, but where am I? Sitting at home, typing a blog, cleaning my room, and attempting to land a job in the mall.  I feel so insignificant.  I am, however, going to get my lazy ass to work on doing the things that need done... eventually.  I suppose I will be using this blog to chronicle my struggles, hopefully to the amusement of many.  I will try to make this a weekly event, though I am uncertain which day I will claim as "update day", possibly wednesdays... I like wednesdays.  I also tend to ramble, so if my rambling nonsense offends anyone, I am going to point to the closet, because that is where I keep the fucks I do not give.

Why are you represented by Batman? I don't know, I thought some of you might like that...

2 comments:

  1. Why are you sitting on a laundry basket? I don't even...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a laundry basket. It's actually a very accurate representation of my stool. Which I can't sit on anymore because it's broken. I'll take a picture of it for proof. ^_^

    ReplyDelete