Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've met someone

So recently my mom took me with her to a simple doctor appointment.  Afterwards she wanted to go to Long John Silvers.

So we did, even though I don't really care for Long John Silvers.

But that doesn't matter, because long story short, I met a very cute, clever, and gentlemanly fellow working there and he's going to be mine forever whether he knows it or not.

I just have to make sure he never sees this blog post.

P.S. I am working on the picture I promised last post. It is close to completion Star Wars fans. :D

P.S.S.  ....I am no longer with this person... Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment