Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Little Hell-raiser.

Two days before Christmas, we held the annual Christmas party at my house.  Thanks to that, I had the ability to invite my BFF-Forever and her fiance to the celebration.  


My BFF-Forever and I were in the kitchen talking as I put away some dishes before the guests arrived.  Her fiance was standing at the entrance to the kitchen while my baby-sister was running around him gabbing about her dolls, her accomplishments, and really anything she could think of.


And then, just as BFF-Forever and I paused in our speech, we heard this exchange.














To this very day I remain clueless as to where she could have heard something like that, and why she would say that anyway.  


I do not think this is the last time I will be mystified by my baby-sister's actions and thoughts.
Hopefully, she'll do something just as hilarious soon, so I can tell you all about it.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO GREAT JOB!!! especially the picture of your sister with the black background I ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love this. Your sister is adorable and crazy just like a miniature you

    ReplyDelete