Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, December 2, 2011

I noticed I have German visitors...

Hello, my German friends!  At first, I was confused.
"How can these people from other countries understand what I've written?"
Then I remembered that I'm allowing the translation thingy.  Of course, the ones of you that are visiting may have actually learned English already, I don't know.
What I do know is that it's cool that you guys are reading my shit.

I am now going to show you why exactly I think it's cool.

Me  -  My brother

were born to

My mom + my father

mom was born to

Grandma + Grandpa

Grandma was born to

Great-Grandad + Great-Grandma
Great-Grandad and Great-Grandma moved to the United States from Germany.

I'm the second generation on my mom's side to have been born in the United States.

And that's why I think my German friends are cool.

If we followed my father's line, we'd end up with a Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother who was a Cherokee.
Even farther back and I'm related to a whole big bunch of Conquerors.
The best conquerors too.

That makes me a badass. HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment