Creative Commons License
Near-Hermit Chronicles by Jessica Turley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

So anyway...

There are a lot of things I will have to do in order to escape my parents house.

I wouldn't have any problem with this if not for the fact that I cannot drive.  We do not exactly practice either.  I've only been practicing twice and on that second occasion my step-dad tried to treat me like I'd been driving non-stop for months.

HE EVEN MADE ME DRIVE THROUGH A PUDDLE.  IT WAS A HUGE PUDDLE TOO!




That last panel was a joke, the panic of driving through a puddle wasn't that severe.

I haven't exactly gotten used to how hard to press the gas peddle without shooting like a rocket across the parking lot, so this happened.





There's also the fact that I am having difficulty getting a job.
It's not easy, especially when my parents moved us into the mountains where the towns are small and are spread very far apart.
Then there's the whole economy thing too.


Then there's that.

I've also been trying to get a lot of things done, but I sorta need my step-dad to get them for me and he's not exactly focused on taking care of my stuff.  Like some paperwork for my FAFSA or adding me to the car insurance so I could practice driving without worrying about accidental damage.


I also need an appointment to remove my wisdom teeth, but I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually.

So basically what I've been trying to say is, I signed up for AdSense.  I need the money you see, so there will be ads in the sidebar. That is all.  Nothing will really change.  So whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment